The government also has a vital role in enhancing the level of public services it provides, consolidating the institutionalization of public work, enriching government policies and guaranteeing their stability, according to a clear vision and a specific working plan that tackles various challenges.
His Majesty King Abdullah II bin Al Hussein
Letter of Designation
9 March 2013
Service provider obligations:
- Treat service recipients with utmost respect, attention, and courtesy
- Provide a cooperative work team familiar with the procedures of service provision and capable of answering all inquiries
- Provide service requirements and announce the time of completion
- Respond to service recipients in time without delay and meet their needs with high professionality
- Simplify the procedures to ensure the provision of quick and smooth services
- Work continuously to provide services via the proper channels and at the appropriate times.
- Provide communication channels to receive complaints and suggestions of service recipients and ensure their engagement in service development.
Responsibilities of service recipient
- Treat the employees with utmost respect
- Abide by the regulations of service provision and its points of sale, and respect other service recipient
- Provide all documents required to receive the services.
- Answer all the inquiries of the employees to ensure the efficient and timely reception of services.
- Report as soon as possible any error or amendment in data or conditions related to completing the service
- Adhere to the stipulated communication channels in case of grievance, complaints or inquiry